Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

No swimming for the Foz...for a while




Foz here...having a bad couple of days...yesterday I got frustrated with mom...she was just trying to help me and I got nasty. I was growling and biting at her...she got very sad...I felt bad. It gets so frustrating...I can't play...I am stuck behind bars (ok, it is a pen, but still) and I have all this puppy energy with no where to go! Sigh...I felt bad I was mean to mom though...I know she is only doing what is best for me...I thought maybe she didn't love me anymore...but I got my cream cheese this morning...so I know she still loves me. I love cream cheese...makes everything better for a moment. Mom was proud of me today...no accidents in my pen...she gave me a bully stick to chew on...they are almost as good as cream cheese...lasts longer...nah, cream cheese wins. Found out today I can't go swimming for 5-6 weeks! Mom was really bummed...surgeon said I needed a lot more time to heal before he would give the clearance for it. I think mom is feeling overwhelmed and she is worried about my muscles. I need to let mom do more physical therapy on me...I just don't like it...but I know she does it to help me...not easy being me lately. I do love my bully sticks though...they are tasty. Don't try and steal it from me or I will tell you what I think! I hope I can play soon...being sick stinks...I think I am loosing a tooth or two...mom will be happy! Well...I am getting tired...so I should get some rest...Nite Everyone...Fozzie

2 comments:

  1. Oh Foz, it is hard being you right now, buddy. I'm actually not surprised that you can't go swimming (thought that was a lot to ask of, like, 1/2 a spinal cord!), but am disappointed for you. What's a young pup to do when he can't be busy. Take it easy on your mom if you can - she's torqued off that you're in this predicament, too :( xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Foz. It IS hard to be you right now. I'm sorry. I was so hoping that you'd be able to go swimming. :o(

    Don't worry about your mom. She'll ALWAYS love you! (and we know that you'll always love your mom!)

    It's okay to feel frustrated...always important to feel your feelings!

    We love you Foz!

    Bev and Wayne-the-labbie!

    ReplyDelete