Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tuesday Night




Hi All! Fozzie here, snuck on the computer while my foster mom was cooking dinner. I just had my cream cheese...I LOVE cream cheese! Mom says I look goofy when my eyes open really wide while I am eating it, what can I say? I had a good day today, did my crate rest (ok, that is really no fun) chewed on an antler and had my mom chase me. I was feeling pretty goofy so instead of going into my crate I ran the other way...it was funny watching my foster mom chase me laughing. She said it was nice to see me act like a puppy. Of course, she caught me, I was going so fast that my mind kept going and the legs stopped. Oh well, was still fun and made mom laugh. I like watching her laugh. I know she is worried about me, she said Thursday is right around the corner. I didn't see it around the corner when I went outside, but I believe her. I wonder if they will have cream cheese at the hospital? Better make sure mom gets them some for me. Time to go and chew on a bone, I can't decide if I want the horse shoe or big one...not easy making these big decisions...Licks, Slobbers and Tail Wags...Fozzie

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck to you tomorrow, little guy. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I know you won't be able to write much for a few days, but maybe your foster Mom could update us on how you're doing and how the surgery went. I know you are going to do fine!! God has big plans for you, little man...
    Hugs and kisses, Katie

    ReplyDelete