Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Happy Saturday!




Hi Everyone! Fozzie here, wanted to give my foster mom the night off. She worked hard at an adoption event today. Right now I am chill'in on a comfy dog bed chewing my nylabone. I was pretty happy today, I was able to spend some time out in the backyard playing. It was hot, but I had an umbrella to sit under and stay cool. My foster dad even put out a kiddie pool, I wasn't sure what to do with it, but I was happy it was there. I just had cream cheese, I LOVE cream cheese, I think my mom sneaks pills in there, but I don't mind, it is yummy! My foster mom keeps telling me I am going to have surgery on Thursday, I am really not sure what that means, but she says it will help me feel better and walk better. I do worry about her though, sometimes when she talks to me about it she cries. I know she is sad I cannot play and be a normal puppy, but I want her to know I am very happy and I think I get around pretty good...it is hard to catch me once I get going! Oh well, guess I better get back to resting, all the fun today made me sleepy. Mom says I need my rest to grow big and strong...she is so smart...Puppy Kisses and Tail Wags...Fozzie

No comments:

Post a Comment