Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear

Monday, August 2, 2010

Happy Monday!











Foz here...I everyone! What a busy week I had...on Wednesday and Saturday I had another massage and laster treatment. I felt really good after them. Mom now has an electro-stim unit so she gives me treatments everyday at home. I think it is helping...my tail is wagging more...I am also trying to get up and move around. Mom gives me massages every night and we do some exercises. Maja said it is to strengthen my core...not sure what that means but I get some extra cream cheese. I think that is what is keeping me alive as mom has me on a diet. I am not sure I am really liking it...mom says it is good for me...I think it is called Thrive by Honest Kitchen. Sometimes it tastes better than others...I think mom is still trying to figure it out...not sure I like being on a diet...everyone says I have to though...no more Buddha belly for me. Saturday after my massage mom took me to see Trish at the pool. I got to wear a funny jacket and then WALKED on the under water treadmill! At first I wasn't doing so good, but then I got into a groove and I was moving...I was having a blast...Trish said I would go about 15 steps without crossing my legs in the back. Mom said I looked so happy...I was happy...it was so cool. Then the water drained out and I was back to normal...well....normal for now. I didn't like Trish's treats...mom said she would bring cream cheese next time...I LOVE cream cheese...thankfully I still get some on this diet...I would be lost without it. Wednesday I get to have another massage/laser treatment and then I am going swimming! Trish said she wants to get me in the pool...I am ready...ok, well I am a little scared, it is a big pool! I know Trish will take good care of me there. I really love when Maja does the massage...the laser feels cool too...mom gives good massages too. Can someone tell mom I don't want to be on a diet? She isn't listening to me...I think I am stuck with the new food...sigh...oh had some cottage cheese today...cream cheese is better. Gotta run...need to go tinkie (pee pee) talk soon...Licks, Slobbers and Tail Wags Fozzie

1 comment: